How is everyone feeling today? I am feeling much better 🙂 The weather is back to being a bit blahhh but we are heading towards the middle of March so we just need to be a bit patient for Spring to arrive. Ok, so here is a topic, IG. I bumped into a friend of mine who has been blogging for a couple of years. She started off the conversation with “Why do people follow and then unfollow on IG”? I looked at her and said “You are asking me”? You have been at this way longer than I have!! so the only thing I could say to her was, that I was just as baffled about this last year as you are!! I told her that I gave up trying to figure out why they do this.
I follow my blogger friends, and friends who are on IG, and things that interest me like Art, Food, Travel, Photography, Yoga, Animals, Clothes, Accessories, Designs, Gardening. I also mentioned that it is so odd that they continue to do this because almost everyone I know has a unfollower app on their phone. 🙂 I told her not to pay to much attention to this anymore, and to continue doing the great work she is doing.
I post my photos of the food I make on IG, and enjoy seeing the people who appreciate the work that I, and everyone I follow puts into their photos. 🙂 She asked me what my next recipe post was going to be, and I told her that lately I am loving making spreads, dips. Since the weather is awful, I made this spicy spread with some fresh bread and some delicious Tomato Soup . 🙂 So good!! 😉
Have a great day everyone!!
SPICY GREEK RED PEPPERS & FETA CHEESE SPREAD
- 4 pieces of Roasted Red Peppers
- 1 teaspoon Hot Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- Add peppers into the food processor or blender.
- Continue by adding in the feta cheese, blend at high speed for 2 minutes.
- Toss in Red Peppers flakes along with
- Olive oil,
- and Oregano.
- Blend at high speed for 5 minutes.
- Place this delicious spread into the fridge for 1/2 and then serve with fresh bread or crackers…I couldn’t wait and took a spoonful and gobbled it down. 🙂