Hey hey everyone,
How are things with everyone? I have recovered from losing my voice, but then on Friday I woke up with and you won’t believe it, my tonsils were swollen along with a runny nose. 🙁 I can’t even remember the last time my tonsils were swollen like this!!!! To be honest I have been feeling a bit tired. I underestimate myself sometimes. I think I am let’s just say “Wonder Woman”, thinking that I can do everything in one day…was I wrong!!! So, I think I need to look at my schedule, and prioritise what needs to be done first, and leave the everyday to-do list for now. 🙂 Which basically means doing everything at a slower pace. 🙂
So, this is why I was not really up to making a big lunch yesterday (Sunday). I decided to go with this easy Capers, Tomatoes, Balsamic Vinaigrette and Fish Sticks. hahahahha If you are not laughing yet like I am at the moment, you should..Fish Sticks??? I realllyyyyy did not want to spend to much time cooking. I love cooking, and I know I am a food blogger, but we food bloggers sometimes need our rest from cooking. The kitchen can be soooooooo overwhelming at times. So by now you are probably wondering Vinaigrette with swollen tonsils!! Well, I woke up on Sunday, and they were not as bad, a bit of a scratchy throat but otherwise feeling much better. So, I just had a tablespoon of this delicious little seasoning on my fish, and one more thing had forgotten how tasty Fish Sticks can be. 🙂
Have a good week everyone!! 🙂
CAPERS BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Capers
- 2 Tomates chopped
- In a medium size bowl add the Olive Oil and Vinegar.
- Chop the Capers into smaller pieces.
- Chop tomatoes and add into Olive, Vinegar mix along with tomatoes, seasoning, salt, sugar. Stir until thick.
- Put in fridge for one hour before serving. Simple! 🙂 This is such a delicious dressing that you can also eat it along with meat. 🙂