Hellllloooo, How was everyones week? Mine was a pretty busy one, many things to do from errands, and getting the house ready because my best friend fom Greece is arriving tomorrow, this is actually the first time she will be visiting me in the Netherlands so all new for her. 🙂 One of the errands was going to the vet to pick up some medication for my little Charlie. 🙁 It seems he has a slight rash but all good Charlie is ok 🙂
I am still on that diet I started before the summer holidays and still have a few kilos to go. Is anyone on a diet out there besides me? If you are then this dish is for you potato salad with no mayo but with greek yogurt. Sounds delish yes??? and it is trust me. 🙂 A super easy, super tasty diet dish that you will love.
Would love to hear your feedback on this 🙂
Have a great weekend 🙂
POTATO SALAD WITH GREEK YOGURT DRESSING
- 1 1/2 cups small potatoes
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 tablespoon Parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh Scallion
- Boil potatoes in salt water on medium heat for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl add yogurt, olive oil, parsley, scallions, salt,
- whisk ingredients until it dressing is firm.
- Add on the potatoes and blend thoroughly until nicely combined. Enjoy this delicious dish with crackers or just by itself.