Hello everyone, Ok, well I think I will start with this news before I go into my recipe post for the day. I have a bit of news, I have been put on the list of the Top 40 Greek Food Blogs and Websites to follow for 2018, 🙂 I would like to thank FEEDSPOT for this honor as I am very humbled and grateful. :THANK YOU FEEDSPOT!! 🙂 https://blog.feedspot.com/greek_food_blogs This is exciting news for me, and so I wanted to share this with all of you, and to thank you for your so very kind comments and support. 🙂 THANK YOU!!!
Do you love yogurt or maybe Greek Yogurt? Well here is a dip for those Veggies that you love. Since it continues to be warm and sunny, a refreshing dip was exactly what I wanted for lunch. I had Broccoli in the fridge. 🙁 I know as a Food Blogger not having more veggies is ridiculous but honestly this weeks batch of veggies in the market ufff well lets just say “no like”. I could say that I am a bit picky when it comes to shopping veggies and fruit, I like them to smell and taste as good like fruits and veggies but sometimes that is surely is not the case. 🙁
I cut the Broccoli into bite size pieces and roasted these delicious little treats, drizzled with Olive Oil, a pinch of Salt & Pepper and my absolutely must topping Sweet Paprika. Love it!!
ROASTED BROCCOLI WITH A SIDE ORDER OF GREEK YOGURT DIP
- 1 Broccoli
- Olive Oil
- Sweet Paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Dill chopped
- 1 Garlic finely chopped or 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- Cut broccoli into small bite size pieces, and drizzle olive oil, salt, pepper and sweet paprika on top.
- Put Walnuts into food processor,
- finely chop.
- Add all the ingredients for the dip into a bowl, combine. I am not a huge fan of Garlic but I added just a teaspoon of Garlic powder instead, this way the garlic taste is lighter.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 and roast broccoli bites for 1/2 hour this of course all depends on your oven.