Helloooo everyone, How was everyones week? Mine was filled with so many things, I was not able to post this Sweet Potato Soup recipe on Friday. 🙂 I guess you already know that I will mention the weather again, 🙂 Fall has finally arrived along with the chilly days and nights. 🙂
I made Sweet Potato Soup with some fresh Veggies, and since I was going over to my friend’s house to help out with something and I was absolutely going to bring her a bowl of soup for her to try. She does work in the mornings so it was so nice to hear her say that she was HUNGRY…:) Sandra was actually the first one to try my soup, and she loved it!!! I do love it when I make people happy when they enjoy eating what I have cooked, it gives me such a sense of happiness. 🙂 I love soups, every time I slurp 🙂 (don’t actually slurp just making a joke) I get this warm feeling, and that’s why they call it Comfort Food. 🙂
Sandra and I are working on a new project, and we are both very passionate about this, Sandra is a Pastry Chef and well me you know what I am. 🙂 The project we are working on is actually, well we started a page on Facebook where customers can purchase our cakes, cupcakes and much more. 🙂 We are both very excited, it has been about a week now, since the page has been up and we are both hoping for the best. 🙂 So, now you know and I leave you with news for now.
Have a great weekend everyone!!
ONE POT THICK SWEET POTATO SOUP
- 3 medium size Sweet Potatoes chopped
- 2 large Carrots chopped
- 1 Leek chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Pepper flakes Optional
- Olive Oil topping
- Wash all ingredients before adding into the pot.
- Add all the ingredients into a pot filled with water along with salt, pepper and pepper flakes.
- Boil for about 1/2 hour, on medium to high heat and boil until veggies are soft. Once boiled place a hand food blender and process until smooth and thick.