Hello everyone!! Hope everyone had a lovely weekend…:) I am not sure if everyone loves bread, but I am huge fan of breads, all sorts of breads, especially when it’s just come out of the oven, hot and ready to spread butter or that delicious dip that is in the fridge. 🙂 I don’t eat bread on a everyday basis, even though I read many years ago that it is good for us to eat at least one slice of brown bread a day. 🙂
Anyway, Saturday morning was another breakfast/brunch morning but this time I made these muffins filled with cheese and dill. Now, you are probably wondering Dill in the morning?? Wellll, it was actually closer to around noon. 🙂 I made an Omelette this time and not Scrambled Eggs and along with these delicious savory muffins it was a nice addition. 🙂 It is a pretty simple recipe that you can put together in less then 15 minutes, but just keep in mind that I added more Feta Cheese than Dill into my muffins.
After brunch we headed out for a long walk with Charlie, the weather has gone mad I tell you, we had 27 degrees on Saturday with a glorious sunny day!!!! We were walking around with shorts and a T-shirt in the NETHERLANDS in OCTOBER!!
Wishing everyone a wonderful day 🙂
FETA CHEESE & DILL MUFFINS
- 2 cups Feta Cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Dill thinly chopped
- 3 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons of Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Butter melted
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- 2 Eggs whisked
- 2 cups Milk
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Thinly chop dill and add into dry ingredients along with the cheese and blend. How much dill you add into your muffins is up to you.
- In a separate bowl add the eggs, milk,
- and melted butter.
- Add the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and blend.
- Spoon into muffin cups and bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.