Hey there everyone!
Thank you all very much for your lovely wishes. I have many things to be thankful for this year, and one is that my husband is still here after his severe heart attack in August. I am grateful for my family, friends and of course I am very grateful for my blogger friends, that continue to read my posts and recipes…:) A HUGEEEE Thank you 🙂
Did everyone enjoy their Thanksgiving? Did you have fun, laugh eat a lot? I hope everyone enjoyed there day with family and friends. For me it was just a normal day working, and catching up on other things. Plus, I needed to catch up on and of course not forget my housework. 🙂
Veggies are my favorite and this recipe is something I came up with a longgggg time ago. It is pretty simple to put together, and the best part is the roasted part. I basically just cut up one broccoli head into smaller pieces, add a few carrots, onion and then poured my top secret sauce. hahhahaha This recipe is great as a salad, snack or even an Appetizer.
I finally got around to making my Veggie burger…:) Next post coming soonnnn 🙂
Have a great week everyone!!
Roasted Broccoli and Carrots topped with a Homemade Sauce
- 2 heads Broccoli
- 2 cups Carrots
- ¼ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- Wash and drain Vegetables
- Combine vegetable oil with Worcestershire sauce
- Place a piece of baking paper into the baking pan and add the Vegetables along with the garlic and onion. Mix by using your hands. Pour the sauce over the vegetables and bake for 30 minutes.