How was everyone’s weekend? I hope you all had the opportunity to relax or go out or do what you enjoy doing over the weekend. We have been lucky again this weekend, I don’t know what it is but in February sunny weather and 13 degrees is definitely not something we are used to here. It is usually very cold, snowing, or raining. No complaints on this side of the world, this weather gave us the opportunity to go out and meet up with my brother and a friend on Sunday and sit outside!! 🙂 We had a lovely time, I haven’t seen my friend in over a year, so we had a lot to catch up on but a few hours is seriously not enough time. I hope to be able to meet with her again very soon. 🙂
This recipe is also from my favorite Chef’s cooking show. I had to try it out for myself to see if it as fluffy as it looked on TV. The truth is, it is a much lighter version than the usual Cheesecake, and the reason is because there is only one cup of Cream Cheese in this dessert. I love Cheesecake but not Chocolate, 🙂 as I have mentioned in the past as a cook I have to try everything out even thought I may not like it. 🙂 Soo, I gave it a try and WOW!!! it really was good, but that’s as far as I got with eating any more of this dessert. I am definitely going to try this recipe out with White Chocolate, much more to my taste. 🙂
My apologises for the blurry cookie photo in the preparation section, Charlie usually sits and watches when I am in the kitchen, but this time he wanted attention so he kept playing with my feet. hehehehe
Have a great week everyone!! 🙂
NO BAKE MINI CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
- 250 grams Cream Cheese room temp
- 250 grams Cooking Chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups of Chocolate Cookies for crust
- 60 grams of Powder Sugar
- 1 cup Whip Cream
- 1/4 cup Butter melted
- Walnuts chopped optional
- Add into a large mixing bowl the Cream Cheese.
- Melt Chocolate using the Bain – Marie process
- Crush cookies.
- Add melted butter into crusted cookies mix and set aside.
- Add melted chocolate, powder sugar, whip cream into the cream cheese, and beat for 5 minutes on medium speed. Texture should come out smooth and light.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cookie crust on the bottom of a glass or bowl.
- Add a few tablespoons of Chocolate Cream Cheese top with Walnuts. Place in fridge to cool for 1 hour before serving.