Hi everyone!! So, I know I have posted a Olive spread before but I also wanted to share this little recipe with you. I thought you might enjoy a Green Olive and Pepper Dip because I know I have mentioned before how much I love dips, spreads. 🙂
It is basically the same recipe as the last one I posted with a slight difference in taste. The Green Olives tend to be bitter, so what I usually do is leave the Olives in slightly salted water overnight. I know that there a small variety of Green Olives on the market that are not as bitter, so you would need to research to find out which ones are less bitter. Otherwise, use my little trick with the salty water and you just might love this Dip just as much as you did the last one, that is if you tried out the recipe. 🙂
So, this is my last post for now as we are leaving. I will be posting things that I think you might enjoy seeing while I am in Greece, 🙂 or you can drop in the comment box what it is you might like to see and if I can I will post it for you.
Ok everyone byeeee for now and I will be reading your posts when I have Wi-Fi. 🙂
GREEN OLIVE & PAPRIKA PEPPER DIP
- 400 grams Green Olives pitted
- 1/2 Paprika Pepper
- 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Salt
- Leave Olives overnight in salted water. The following morning rinse a few times with fresh water and place into the food processor.
- Continue by adding the pepper,
- pour in the Olive Oil and beat until all the ingredients combine.
- I added a bit more than just 1 Paprika Pepper so that is why it has more of an orange color, but if you add 1/2 of the Paprika Pepper then the Green color will dominate.