Hey there foodie friends,
How is everyone these days? It is officially July 1st!! Can you believe it? I haven’t posted recipes this past week because well just say I had an incident in my kitchen that I still can’t get over. But I will be back in my kitchen soon and cooking up a storm.
So, for now, I am posting this recipe that I posted last year and it is one of my favorites because it’s so simple and a great addition to your bbq or any table. If you are looking for a recipe that can boost your appetizers and then give this delicious recipe a try. The ingredients are just a few Cherry Tomatoes, Olive Oil, Oregano, and Garlic. Simple!!?? Yes?? Don’t you agree? Now, if you are not a garlic lover like myself then just add a bit more oregano. It still tastes amazing!!
Believe me, this is definitely a crowd pleasure especially if you drizzle a few pieces of Feta Cheese over the little roasted tomatoes. 🙂
Garlic Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 15 Cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 ½ tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
- Feta Cheese optional
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Slice Cherry Tomatoes in half and finely chop garlic cloves.
- Place parchment paper onto the baking pan. Add in sliced Cherry Tomatoes, drizzle olive oil, salt, sugar, oregano, and garlic.
- Roast for 1 hour. Serve hot on fresh bread and garnish with feta cheese. Garnish your favorite salad.
KALI MAS OREXI!! 🙂