Yesss, you read it correctly, with only two ingredients you can make these delicious little Fudge bites. This was our dessert on Saturday, and from what I was told the bites were amazing. I was tired of cooking these past few days for Saturday’s dinner, so the dessert was going to be very simple and I mean very simple.
I knew that everyone would want a Chocolate dessert so I went for the easiest dessert I could find and this one was it!! Once I placed it on the table these little Chocolate Fudge bites were attacked by everyone. 🙂 I did try it out before I put it into the fridge, just because I had to make sure it was as good as stated in the recipe. 🙂
This was the first time I make this specific dessert, and I have to admit the little, very little, at the tip of the spoon little tasting test I did, wellll, let’s just say it tasted really good and I’m not even a Chocolate Fan.
I have to thank Foodmanic.gr and imommy.gr for posting this recipe, it really did the trick. 🙂
Would love to hear your feedback on this recipe!!
FUDGE BITES WITH ONLY TWO INGREDIENTS
- 400 grams Baking Chocolate
- 300 grams Condensed Milk
- Break Chocolate into smaller pieces and melt using the Bain-Marie system. Boiling water in a pot, and then place a bowl on top of the water and melt Chocolate gradually.
- Stir until Chocolate has melted.
- Add in the condensed Milk.
- Place onto a piece of baking paper, and place in the fridge for about 40 minutes.
- Cut into bite sizes and enjoy!!