How is everyone? I hope you are all having a good start to the new week. My weekend was very relaxing. I really didn’t do much than just sit around and re-charge my batteries. Sunday, was just one of those gorgeous Spring days, filled with sunshine and it was quite warm. 🙂 We were able to sit in the garden for a while, but as I was looking around at my garden it seems that it in need of some TLC. 🙂 It is that time of year again, so I need to cut the grass, plant some flowers, etc. I purchased my veggie, herb seeds a while back so I was able to plant them into my mini garden. 🙂
I didn’t cook much, but I did make a few appetisers. This recipe is another quick and delicious appetiser that will be great addition to your table. I posted a similar recipe last year, but this time I added a few Greek Olives to give it a more interesting twist. I think you might enjoy the smokey taste the Olives give to the cheese. I loved it!! 🙂
Happy Monday and have a great week!! 🙂
BAKED FETA CHEESE, GRAPE TOMATOES & GREEK OLIVES
- 2 blocks of Feta Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Parsley chopped
- 3 tablespoons Greek Olives pitted and sliced
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Salt optional
- 2 tablespoons of Oregano
- Cut Grape Tomatoes in Half.
- Finely chop Parsley.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except for the cheese.
- Place Feta Cheese into baking pan, and add the mixture. (If needed add a bit more Olive Oil)
- Pre-heat oven and bake at 180 degrees for 1 hour. Serve hot.