Hey there!! 🙂 I have been so very busy lately with seminars, courses and running errands that I made a simple dish for lunch/dinner, and so when I returned home from taking care of my errands I made this simple rice recipe. I added frozen corn, peas & fresh ham bites to jazz it up a bit. When it comes to eating plain rice I am truly not a fan, if I don’t have yogurt in the fridge to add on top, then I will jazz it up with other ingredients like I did to this recipe.
I have just a few errands today so I will be back soon to follow today’s course on photography. 🙂 When I decided to become a Full Time Food Blogger I knew there was work to be done but I had no idea there was this much work, but I am loving it learning so many new things about Food Blogging, chatting away with everyone and having a great time meeting new bloggers and of course my blogger friends 🙂 I am truly very happy I decided to take this path in my life. 🙂
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!!! 🙂
WHITE RICE & HAM RECIPE
- 4 cups White Long Grain Rice
- 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 2 cups Frozen Vegetables
- 1 cup Ham/Turkey/Chicken chopped
- I used Ham bites in this recipe but you can use Turkey or Chicken if you wish
- In a large pot add salted water to boil at medium heat along with the vegetables.
- Once it’s done set it aside to cool off before adding in the Ham.
- Top with your favorite cheese