We will be having a very warm day today but it should be nice over the weekend. Rain seems to be in the forecast for next week, but honestly, I don’t mind. When it’s hot in Nl there is way too much humidity and it makes it difficult to breathe when you are outside. But this morning it was so lovely, quiet for a few minutes. and I literally mean a few minutes before all and the banging started up again. But I did have those few minutes of enjoying my coffee in my garden. 🙂
I thought it would be best to get a head start on cooking. I had planned on making this Pizza Tart later this evening, but with the schedule, that I have at the moment I would definitely not have time. So, I went ahead prepared the Veggie tart yesterday, I put in the freezer and defrosted it early this morning.
These simple recipes are so convenient when you are pressed for time. So, I hope you enjoy this one toooo!!
Have a great week everyone 🙂
Vegetable Pizza Tart
- 1 Phyllo dough sheet
- 2 Paprika Peppers sliced
- 1 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Fennel chopped
- 1 Zucchini grated and sliced
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ½ Parmesan Cheese
- In a large skillet add chopped fennel into olive oil. Saute for a few minutes
- add in grated
- sliced zucchini
- Slice paprika pepper and into the skillet. Continue to saute and let this cook for 10 minutes.
- Oil brush baking pan...and place one or two phyllo dough sheets. Oil bursh
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees. Add onto the phyllo sheet the vegetable mix. Bake for 25 minutes..depending on the oven until the crust is golden brown. I garnished the pizza tart with parmesan cheese.