I Hello friends,
This is a simple recipe that is full of delicious and colorful veggies and it’s a Stir Fry Vegetables in Oyster Sauce. This recipe is an all-in-one wok pot and I’m sure you have tried similar recipes with vegetables so I am just going to share my version of this recipe. 🙂 The only other step I took was that I marinated the veggies in oyster sauce for about 10 minutes. I didn’t add any extra spices because I think that the oyster sauce has more than enough salt and sugar etc.
For this Stir Fry Vegetable recipe you can either use frozen or fresh vegetables I used fresh broccoli and various other vegetables. I started off by cutting the broccoli head into florets and boiling them in salted water but not too salty I just added a dash. Personally, I prefer to boil the broccoli until tender so that it is easier when it’s time to add it to the Wok. I put all the vegetables except for the broccoli into a bowl and marinated the veggies with two tablespoons of oyster sauce.
I sauteed all the vegetables together with minced garlic and added the rest of the oyster sauce to finish it off. But I did also add a tablespoon of olive oil just because. 🙂 Stir Fry Vegetables in Oyster Sauce is easy, quick, and delicious.
I finally bought myself a Wok. It’s definitely much more decent than the previous one I owned. The previous one I think was about 1000 years old hahahhahah just kidding. It was quite old and needed to be replaced. I was down to two but I decided to go with the one that was deep and well-rounded. So happy with my chose!! 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Stir Fry Vegetables in Oyster Sauce
- 1 broccoli head chopped into florets
- 15 chestnut mushrooms slices
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 yellow red bell pepper sliced
- 1 carrot medium size cubed
- ¾ cup oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Chop broccoli into florets and place in a bowl with water and 1 tbsp of vinegar for 15 minutes. Wash and drain with plenty of water.
- Place into a bowl the sliced mushrooms, the diced red onion, the sliced yellow bell pepper.
- Marinate veggies in oyster sauce for about 10 minutes.
- Place veggies and half of the cubed carrot into a hot wok with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add in the florets and continue to cook until the sauce has been absorbed.
KALI MAS OREXI!! 🙂