Hello everyone and Happy New Year!!
I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays and mainly had fun. This Air Fryer Breaded Herb mushroom recipe is my first recipe of the year very simple, with just a few ingredients. The main ingredient for this recipe is Mushrooms. I am a huge fan of Mushrooms and so when I first made this recipe it was about two years ago. The mushroom recipe didn’t turn out the way I would have liked it too. So, I never tried it again until I bought my air fryer last year, and voila look at the outcome.
This recipe is a great option for an entree, a main course, or a side dish for those who love mushrooms. I know many people don’t enjoy eating mushrooms because they seem to have a soft texture. I’ve actually heard some use slimy, texture. My question is if mushrooms have a slimy texture then what kind of texture does Escargot have? I’m bringing this up because the people who told me that mushrooms have a slimy texture eat Escargot. Now, don’t you think that’s interesting??
I wanted the flavors to stand out so instead of making a dip I just scooped two tablespoons of full-fat Greek Yogurt (made with whole milk) into a small bowl and it gave just a refreshing combination. I added dill to this because I just love the aroma and taste, you can use your favorite herb.
When I tried out this recipe with the Air Fryer it didn’t click to post it. hahaha, it happens peeps. I think it is a bit normal to forget something. I will give you an example, I still write my grocery list on paper. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for devices but there are some tasks that I do not want to change I love using my pen and writing on paper I just like Old School.
This Air Fryer Breaded Herb Mushroom recipe is all about making it easy for you in the kitchen.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and have a great morning/afternoon/evening everyone!
Air Fryer Breaded Herb Mushrooms
- 1 air fryer
- 1 egg whisk beater
- 20 white mushrooms medium
- 2 eggs medium size whisked
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- dill finely chopped
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- ½ cup parmesan cheese finely grated
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- start by cleaning the mushrooms with a damp towel to remove any dirt. Then set out two bowls.
- In one medium size, bowl and add the herbs and spices.
- In the second bowl gradually combine these ingredients together and then add the finely grated parmesan cheese.
- Whisk eggs and dip one mushroom and then coat with herb and spice mix.
- preheat the air fryer and place breaded mushrooms in a single row. air fry for 10 minutes on 200C or 385F
- place greek yogurt in a small bowl with the prepared mushrooms and enjoy.
KALI MAS OREXI!! 🙂