Good morning (Kalimera) Good afternoon, (Kalispera)
I thought I would start the post with a Greek word for Good Morning and Good afternoon. How is everyone today? I have been sitting in front of my laptop for just over an hour. I don’t know what’s wrong, can’t seem to think of something to write about. Is this what writers call “Writers Block”? I am no writer, but I am definitely not up to the task of writing today.
I decided to take a break from basically looking at an empty screen. So, the first thing I did was to go to the kitchen and get a spoon and a jar of that yummy crunchy peanut butter that I love to eat. 🙂 I returned to the living room and sat in front of the TV this time, and searched for Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon’s latest at home shows. I think that they are both sooo funny…(but this is me, my, mine opinion) 🙂
When both shows were over I headed back to my laptop, opened it up, and again I sat there anddddd still nothing, it’s blank folks. So, I am just going to go ahead and give you the recipe and hope that the next post is a bit more interesting. 🙂
Savory Three Cheese and Paprika Pepper Quiche
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated white mild cheddar
- 1 ½ cups Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 cup Feta Cheese
- 2 Paprika Peppers chopped
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Phyllo Sheets
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Start by grating the cheeses. Parmesan cheese you can either grate it or buy a package from your local market.
- slice paprika peppers into thin pieces.
- brush each phyllo sheet with olive oil. place one on top of the other.
- in a large bowl add all the ingredients except for the 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese. mix and add filling to phyllo sheets. preheat oven to 180 and bake for 35 minutes. ( the baking time is based on my oven)
- Serve hot
KALI MAS OREXI!!! 🙂