Hubby’s birthday was last Thursday, and I thought it would be a great opportunity to have a mini birthday party for him. This also gave me the idea of celebrating all of our April birthdays 🙂 (We are now allowed to have up to 3 to 4 guests in our homes) I called my brother and told him about my idea and he was in!! 🙂 I bought a few ballons that Charlie loved popping hahaha. My brother brought some hats and water pistols, and some other party treats, chips, cheese doodles which I loveeeee.
We also had cocktails!! My brother made this delicious Brazilian cocktail to add to the celebration. Some of my students are from Brazil and they gave me the original recipe for the Caipirinha cocktail…Ohhhh that was soo good!!!
I picked up a small cake and had already prepared these Fudge Chocolate Brownies. 🙂 I make brownies but I have never made flourless brownies before so this was my first try. To be honest, I always, and I emphasize the word always try out my recipes but for this specific one, there was way toooo much dark chocolate for me. I just couldn’t do it. When the brownies were done, I set the pan aside to cool off. But the smell of the baked brownies was driving me insane…so I waited for the brownies to cool off and well I tried one and it was just delicious!! Yep, I never thought that flourless brownies would taste this good but they did!! and I will definitely be making them again…:) Ohhh one more thing I added nuts into the brownies :)))))
If you try out this recipe, I would love to hear feedback.
Have a great day everyone and STAY SAFE!!!
Flourless Fudge Brownies
- ¾ cup Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup Butter room temp
- ⅓ cup Dark Sugar
- ⅓ cup Crystal Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ cups Nuts grinded
- 3 Eggs whisk until formed stiff peaks
- Add dark and crystal into a bowl and set aside
- Add butter and chocolate into a pot and melt.
- once the butter and chocolate have combined add in sugar, stir
- add salt and once all are combined set aside to cool off.
- Add 3 eggs into a bowl
- Whisk until eggs form stiff peaks
- add into the chocolate batter and stir until combined
- place baking paper into a square baking pan.
- bake at 200 for 30 min or until golden brown. (the time depends on the oven)
KALI MAS OREXI!!! 🙂