Hey there foodies,
Cooking has been a bit of a challenge these past two weeks. Most of the recipes I have been preparing are easy and quick because my time is limited. For example, this Salmon and Goat Cheese Frittata recipe. It’s a simple recipe for lunch or dinner and with just a few ingredients. I have to be honest I added a few extra ingredients into this frittata, mainly herbs. If you are going to try out this recipe you don’t have to add in dill for example. I used canned salmon for this recipe, but if you prefer you can use fresh salmon. (don’t forget to drain the canned salmon). We don’t really want that excess oil in our omelet. Preparation and cooking took about 30 minutes altogether. 🙂 Sounds good? Then try it out and let me know if you liked it or not.
Packing up a household, living amongst boxes, and everything else is definitely something that can’t be dealt with if you’re not patient. You definitely need to keep yourself occupied with other things to get that stress out. This is why cooking is my passion, it relaxes me simple recipes or not so simple recipes truly don’t matter. 🙂
Boxes, boxes, and more boxes. I wake up each morning look at the boxes, and smile and believe me I haven’t done that in a while. (smile I mean) I am just happy and grateful to have been given the opportunity to start a new chapter elsewhere.
Have a good day everyone!!
Salmon and Goat Cheese Frittata Recipe
- 2 Leeks chop leeks
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 8 Eggs
- Parsley (handful) chopped
- Dill (handful) chopped
- 150 grams Goat cheese crumbled
- 1 Salmon canned
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180. Start off by slicing the leeks in half and washing away any dirt. Only use and chop the white part of the leek. Add olive oil into a pan and toss in the leek. Stir, simmer for a few minutes.
- In a medium-size bowl add in eggs, salt, pepper, chopped parsley, and dill.
- Add the crumbled goat cheese and salmon into the frying pan.
- Place the pan into the oven for 20 min and until golden brown.
- Serve as a main course or side dish.
KALI MAS OREXI!! 🙂