Does anyone else out there love eating Salmon once in a while? Yes? No? Ok, well for those who do here is an easy healthy and super quick Baked Salmon with Herbs Recipe. I used different types of herbs for this recipe, one of the herbs that I add when preparing this dish is Tarragon or otherwise knows as Estragon. Now, I could never pinpoint the taste of this specific herb but when I googled it a few years ago I read that the taste is similar to licorice!! How interesting!! As the years went by I could taste the similarity. If you haven’t yet had the opportunity to try this herb in any of your recipes please do I am sure you will be amazed.
When I decided to stop eating meat I needed to find another source of protein. I’m not really a big fish eater but I do enjoy Salmon, Shrimps, Calamari once in a while. Salmon was the next obvious protein choice for me as was Tuna. I like a good Tunafish sandwich with apples at least once a week. (granny smith) 🙂 If you didn’t know this bit of information Tuna is also high in Protein.
So, if you’re on the lookout for a great Salmon recipe or just thinking of a different source of protein try out Salmon. Don’t forget to try out this Baked Salmon and Herb Recipe you will love it!!!
Have a great day!!
Roasted Salmon with Herbs Recipe
- 4 pieces salmon fresh
- 2 tbsp dill finely chopped
- 1½ tbsp tarragon herb estragon
- 1½ tbsp parsley finely chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a medium-size baking pan add-in chopped onion, dill and parsley
- Add-in tarragon herb, salt.
- Pour in olive oil and water. Stir consistently.
- Mix in tomato paste until dissolved
- Place Salmon into the pan and drizzle tomato sauce and garnish with herbs. Bake for 25 min at 180.
KALI MAS OREXI!!! 🙂