I do hope that everyone had a lovely weekend, all rested up and ready to take charge of the new week ahead of us. I do know that some of you do work over the weekend, so I do wish you a good rest and enjoy your days off.
I made this Salmon dip yesterday, and I have to admit I do like Salmon more than Tuna, so I like to make this dip to munch on in the evening with a few crackers while watching a good movie or series…(I am still watching Scandal.. 🙂 Love it!!). It’s a very easy recipe with a whole lot of deliciousness. When I am taking a break for lunch I like to spread this on toast or sliced bread if you prefer with tomatoes and lettuce and it becomes a great sandwich. Try it and let me know how it worked out 🙂
A DELICIOUS SALMON DIP
- 170 grams of Salmon canned
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Dill diced optional
- Drain Salmon from any excess water or oil.
- Use just 1/2 of the lemon after slicing for the lemon juice.
- I use Cayenne Pepper but you can use any sort of spicy, hot spice you prefer.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and beat on low speed for 5 minutes or until it becomes a soft, combined mixture. Spread on crackers or bread and enjoy!!