Hi everyone, I am officially done with the painting part of the house, and now I have targeted the Wallpaper project. I have started Wallpapering the one bedroom, but due to technical difficulties, I had to stop for a few days.
Who doesn’t love a good Omelet? I thought you might enjoy this Omelet recipe, it’s different than the usual recipes, because it’s baked. 🙂 I am not sure if anyone has ever tried a oven baked Omelet, if you haven’t then you must try this recipe… it is delicious. 🙂
OVEN BAKED VEGGIE OMELET
- 5 Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Red Bell Peppers Green Red (or which ever you prefer)
- 1 large Onion chopped
- 1 Zucchini chopped into slices
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese or whichever salty cheese you prefer
- 3 tablespoons of Mint
- 1 tablespoon of Oregano
- Olive Oil
- In a large frying pan add 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil and toss in the peppers, onion, zucchini, mint, and oregano fry just until veggies have softened. I have in the past baked all the ingredients instead of frying but it takes too long for the veggies to soften.
- Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper.
- Toss the cheese into the eggs mix and with a fork or spoon mix.
- Oil brush your pan before tossing in the veggies, and add in the egg mixture.
- Pop it in a pre-heated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes and until golden brown.