Hi!!! I hope everyone and a nice weekend :)..My friend returned home on Saturday and I can’t say that I was not emotional throughout the day as saying Goodbye to someone is always very hard to do. This was the first time she visited me since I moved away 8 years ago, so it was nice to have her here and spend some time catching up on everything.
We had not eaten dinner with hubby the night before, so I made this simple Omelette for our Sunday brunch. I was missing a few ingredients and so since most supermarkets are opened here on Sunday, I walked to the market and picked up what I needed. I had posted a while back another Baked Omelette Recipe but I think I love this one even more. 🙂 This time around this Omelette is filled with all kinds of different ingredients, from Leek, Corn, Mushrooms, you will see what I put into it in the ingredients category. 🙂
I should mention that I only have one photo of this Omelette in the prep category. I took out the memory card from my camera, uffff and forgot to put it back in after taking these two shots…Sorryy 🙁 but I will write the steps like I always do if you are interested in trying out this recipe.
OVEN BAKED MUSHROOM VEGGIE OMELETTE
- 250 grams Mushrooms sliced
- 5 Eggs
- 1 Leek diced
- 150 grams Corn
- 1/2 tablespoon Parsley
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 100 grams Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk
- Olive Oil
- Salt optional
- In a large pan add 4 or 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil and sauté Mushrooms, Bell Pepper, Corn, Leek, Parsley for about 10 minutes.
- Grease a small baking pan with olive oil and add in the vegetables.
- In a large bowl add in the Eggs, Feta Cheese, Milk and beat. Adding salt or pepper is up to you. I did not any because the Feta Cheese I bought was already a bit to salty.
- Add the Egg mixture into the pan and bake at 180 for 35 minutes or until golden brown.