It’s Friday the end of the week, I was just thinking to myself where did the week go???? I have been so busy these past few days. I had my last Dutch lesson on Tuesday so starting again in October. I have been trying to organise a few things that I need to do over the summer and to top it off I had errands to do this morning. 🙂 As I mentioned in my previous post I am back with another salad recipe!! Since I still have errands to do I wanted to make a very light lunch and this was a fantastic choice.
Sorry my post will be quite short today but I will catch you all up on what I will be doing in the future. We are off for the weekend, we are going to visit friends 🙂
Wishing everyone a great weekend, see you back here on Monday 🙂
LEMON TASTY GRATED CABBAGE & CARROT SALAD
- 500 grams Cabbage shredded
- 1 medium size Carrot shredded
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 100 ml of Olive Oil
- Garlic Flakes optional
- Shred Cabbage
- Place shredded cabbage into a bowl.
- Shred Carrot
- Top Cabbage with shredded Carrot.
- Squeeze 1/2 a lemon
- and add juice into Olive Oil.
- Shake ingredients and pour over Cabbage and Carrot. Sprinkle garlic flakes and pepper and enjoy a delicious salad.