Has anyone tried making a chocolate spread? Yes? No? Well, if you love chocolate and you do love spreads I mean dessert spreads not sandwich spreads then you will be amazed by this delicious recipe. 🙂
This spread is for those Chocolate fans like my hubby!! ohhh and Hazelnut fans like me! Since I am dieting I have to be careful with my eating habits, but with this one it was truly quite hard to keep away from. When I bake or cook I have to try out the recipe to see how it turned out. Ohhh my, with this one I just could not stop 🙂 uhhh I kept tasting it, and not because it didn’t turn out well, it was just soooo gooood!!.
This is similar to let’s say Nutella with a slight difference in the texture of the spread. It is not as creamy as Nutella but it does spread beautifully and it has a intense Hazelnut taste. 🙂 One of my favorite Pastry Chef made this a couple of years ago, and I just had to try this recipe out for myself when I first saw it. I have tried a few times to make a White Chocolate Spread but for some reason it just never works out. 🙁
An absolutely scrumptious spread for bread, cookies, croissants, crackers, I can go on and on but I think you get the idea. 🙂
HAZELNUT CHOCOLATE SPREAD
- 3/4 cup of Hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Butter
- 3/4 cup of Baking Chocolate or Bitter Chocolate
- Add Hazelnuts and Sugar into the food processor.
- Blend on high speed
- Melt butter and add into Hazelnut mix continue to blend in food processor until it has become a smooth batter.
- Add batter into a bowl and then add in the melted Chocolate.
- Stir until you have a lovely smooth batter. Set it aside so that the chocolate can cool.
- Add into a jar and place in the fridge for about 1 hour. Use this spread on bread, bagels, croissants and let me know if you liked it..:)