Hey foodie friends,
I hope everyone is doing well. It has been a while since I last posted a recipe. I finally got the nerve to go back into my kitchen and start cooking again. Well, cooking on Sunday but for the blog post, I went with this simple Nonfat Greek Yogurt with Strawberries because it was quick, refreshing, and delicious.
I found this recipe last year, on one of the Greek Yogurt Company sites “Fage”. I gave the original recipe a try it was garnished nuts and greek marmalade as the bottom layer but that was way too sweet for me.
So, as usual, I tweaked the recipe by adding fresh strawberries into the yogurt mix, and very little marmalade. I also added granola for the bottom layer. I used nonfat Greek yogurt because I prefer this type of yogurt. I have tried both variations 2% and 5% fat-free yogurt, the texture was a bit thicker. But if this what you prefer go ahead and use either one of these options. 🙂
This Greek Yogurt recipe is definitely a delicious option for the breakfast table.
Have a great day everyone!!
Greek Yogurt with Strawberry Dessert
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt nonfat
- 2 tbsp Granola 1 extra tbsp to garnish
- 6 Strawberries
- 3 tbsp Strawberry Marmalade
- Combine yogurt and one tablespoon of strawberry marmalade. Give it a few good stirs. Slice four strawberries and add them into the mix. Stir
- Add a tablespoon of granola to the bottom of the glass. Add a layer of strawberry marmalade on top of the granola.
- Scoop in the yogurt and strawberry mix. Garnish with granola and fresh strawberries. Chill in the fridge for 15 minutes before serving.
KALI MAS OREXI!! 🙂