Hey there foodie friends,
Are you all hanging in there. 🙂 These are difficult times for everyone but remember to keep your head up high and think POSITIVE!! It is the only way we will get through this.
Since we are home and trying to find things to do, I thought that there might a few people who would be interested in learning how to cook something EXTREMELYYY SIMPLE. So, if you would like to learn how to cook, or just have a fun day in the kitchen, here’s is one of the simplest recipes that anyone can prepare. 🙂 Seriously, it doesn’t get any easier than this.
So, head into the kitchen and find some Cherry tomatoes, or any kind of tomatoes that you or your mom may have and see if you have the COOK in you appears.
Garlic Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- 15 Cherry Tomaotes slice in half
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 5 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove (optional) diced
- Wash Tomatoes and cut in half
- Line a baking pan with paper and place the tomatoes. Sprinkle Salt and Pepper, top with Oregano and diced Garlic. The last step is to pour Olive oil onto the tomatoes.
- Pre-heat oven at 180 and bake for 1 hour.
KALI MAS OREXEI!!! 🙂