Hello everyone!! I actually had another recipe in mind to post, but when I went to the fridge I noticed I was missing one ingredient. So, off to the market tomorrow to pick it up, and I will make and post tomorrow. 🙂
If you love Feta Cheese, then you will love this recipe….:) Salty combined with the Sweet taste of honey, does it get any better?? I don’t think so. A great appetizer, and it’s just mouthwatering D E L I C I O U S! 🙂
FRIED FETA CHEESE DIPPED IN SESAME SEEDS AND HONEY
- 250 grams of Feta Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- Sesame Seeds
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil for frying
- Put the ingredients in different bowls, there is dipping involved in this recipe.
- Cut Feta Cheese into long thick pieces., and start the dipping process.
- First dip into flour, the cheese should be covered with flour on all sides.
- From there take the cheese and dip into the beaten eggs.
- The cheese should be dipped into sesame seeds, and covered on all sides. The top and bottom will be covered nicely. but you will need to use a knife to help the seeds stay on the smaller sides.
- Add Olive Oil into the frying pan, and add one piece at a time. Fry cheese until all sides are golden brown.
- Sprinkle honey over the cheese pieces and serve.