Hi there, I am back with yet another delicious salad dressing. Do you love Avocados? Are you addicted to them like I am? Well, this dressing is for you!!! The first time I tried Avocado was in a dip and believe me I was hesitant, it looked weird, green color???? I dipped the nacho in the guacamole and it tasted so good!! I remember going back home and telling my mom that next time we go to the supermarket we need to pick up a few Avocados, I have been hooked on them since then and that was a long long long time ago. 🙂
A pretty simple 1-2-3 mix it all together recipe which is delicious!! 🙂
FRESH GREEN SALAD TOPPED WITH AVOCADO DRESSING
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Leek chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- 180 grams of Yogurt
- Add cubed Avocado into a food processor
- Wash and cut Leek in half.
- Dice leek and add into Avocado,
- along with the lemon juice.
- Add in parsley give the processor a turn or two,
- add in the yogurt,
- and continue to mix until it becomes a lovely creamy texture.
- Top your favorite green salad with this so tasty Avocado dressing and enjoy!! If you do try out this recipe let me know how it turned out.