Hey hey everyone, it has been a packed week of things that needed to be done, and I can now say I am done. 🙂 So happy that it’s Friday to be honest, I am looking forward to the weekend. One thing I am most looking forward to is watching a whole bunch of TENNIS!! Tennis Season has begun and I am very excited, the AO (Australian Open) is on a completely different time zone from where I am at on this planet, so I get up quite early to watch Tennis. 🙂
The weather has been quite cold here, we need something spicy!! What could be better to munch on than a nice homemade dip with crackers. This is a simple dip if you love Tuna, and really a great party appetiser, actually this dip is usually the one everyone finishes off first. (I guess it must be the hot & spicy part) I was tempted in adding in some Hot Pepper Flakes but then I thought that it’s too much. Could you imagine Chilli and Pepper Flakes..Wow!! what a combination.
EASY HOT & SPICY TUNA DIP
- 1 large can of Tuna drained
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of Tomato paste
- 125 grams of Mascaropone Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Drain Tuna overnight.
- Add ingredients into a food processor/blender and mix until combined.
- I used 1 1/2 tablespoons of Tomato paste, if you prefer a stronger taste just add more into the mix.