So it is that time of year that most of us are about to start dieting or already in the process of dieting?? or maybe not. This soup is a great option either way, it also has a delicious taste anddd it is low in calories. Niceeee!! What is also great about this soup is that it can be eaten hot or cold. I have mentioned in the past that I do enjoy eating soup during the summer season, well this is my first soup recipe for the summer, and it was delicious.
Would love to hear feedback about this soup if you do decide to try it out!! 🙂
Have a great day!!
COLD ORZO SOUP WITH MUSHROOMS AND VEGETABLES
- 1/2 cup of Orzo Pasta 120 grams
- 1 1/2 cup of Mushrooms slice– (300 grams
- Medium size Onion diced
- Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 3 Fresh Tomatoes chopped
- 2 Medium Carrots chopped
- Fresh Celery
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 litre of Water 4 cups
- Add sliced Mushrooms into a large pot.
- Chop Onion, Pepper and Carrots.
- Add all the ingredients into the pot, along with 8 cups of water. Cook on medium heat for about 30 minutes or until Orzo pasta is ready.