There are so many different recipes on how to cook Mushrooms. This recipe comes with a bit of twist…skewers!!! So, since it is BBQ season, I thought you might enjoy this lovely Mushroom recipe as a side dish. 🙂
- Whole Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves or more if you enjoy eating garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Basil finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Parsley finely chopped
- Bamboo Skewers
- In a large bowl add in the Vinegar and Olive Oil
- Finely chopped the Basil and Parsley
- Toss in the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- The last step is to add in the Mushrooms and let it sit for about 15 minutes in the sauce.
- Pre heat oven at 180 degrees and bake for 15 minutes or until soft. This recipe give you 5 portions.
- Top off with Oregano