Hey there everyone,
Thank you all for your very kind wishes for this month. It didn’t start off so well, I have the flu, lost my voice, high fever. uxxxxx. The last thing I remember is that it was Saturday morning, and then it was Sunday morning. I had a high fever, and well you know how it goes. It was quite hard yesterday trying to have a lesson with a voice that barely existed.
So, this morning I woke feeling better but my voice has still not fully recovered. I had to work and I felt awful because half the time no one could actually hear what I was saying. 🙁 Ohhh and one more thing I saw this morning that worried me a bit, I noticed a small bald spot on Charlie’s head. I called the Vet and she said there was nothing to worry about, I just need to keep an eye on it for the next few days and if it starts to open then I have to take him to the Vet at the end of the week. Just one thing after another!!
For the first time in a very long time, I actually sat down and read my Horoscope. The last time I read my horoscope was literally when the Sh%&&% hit the fan. I think that was about 9 years ago. Aries here we gooooo, I started to read my horoscope, and well it seems that the first couple of days of November ain’t gonnna be good days. okkkk Well I guess just about sums it up!!:)
This is actually hubbies favorite soup, I had all the ingredients so I just put it together in no time. I wasn’t feeling up to eating meat…not really a meat kind of person, so I made my delicious Tomato Soup. 🙂 The recipe if you are interested is on my blog. 🙂
Have a great week everyone!! 🙂
Spicy Meatball Stew with Potatoes, Carrots
- 500 grams Beef Minced Meat
- ½ cup Long Grain Rice
- 1 medium size Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Large Carrot (slice)
- ½ cup Dill
- ½ cup Parsley
- 3 cups Potatoes (cubed)
- 1/4 cup Chili Pepper Flakes
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 liter Vegetable stock
- 1 liter Water
- 3 Eggs beaten
- 40 grams Corn Flour
- Wash Potatoes & Carrots. Peel, slice Carrots and cube the Potatoes.
- Add the water into a large pot along with the Vegetable stock, carrots and potatoes and boil for 10 minute.
- Finley chop Parsley and Dill and add In a large bowl along with the beef, onion, and chili flakes.
- Shape mixture into small meatballs and set aside.
- Beat Eggs with Corn Flour. Dip a large soup spoon into the the soup while cooking and pour into the egg mixture, continue to beat. You might need about 3 dips.
- Pour Egg mixture into meatball soup and cook for another 10 minutes maximum. Serve hot
KALI MAS OREXEI!!! 🙂