Hey there Foodie Friends,
Woo hoo my voice is back!! And I am finally feeling much better today. I haven’t been able to cook much these past few days, but honestly I needed the break. But today after work I headed for the kitchen, to make a batch of these really tasty Cinnamon flavored, Pear and Chocolate Chip Muffins. I bet you can’t say that 10 times. 🙂 I did try to find a shorter title, but brainstorming hasn’t been my thing lately. I don’t have the patience to brainstorm at the moment. But then again, who knows maybe with the new year coming up, things might just change.
So, you are probably wondering, what kind of combination is this??? Well, you just have to try it to find out.
Have a great weekend everyone!!! 🙂
Cinnamon flavored Chocolate Chip & Pear Muffins
- 2 cups Self rising flour
- 5 Pears (peeled)
- ½ cup Unsalted Butter (room temp)
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- 3 Eggs (large)
- ½ tbsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Peel and slice Pears and place into a blender. Beat on high speed
- Beat sugar and butter then add in the rest of the ingredients along with the pear mixture, The Chocolate Chips should be the last step.
- Add in last the Chocolate Chips
- Place into muffin pan and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.