Friday end of the week and getting ready for the weekend? I hope you all have lovely plans 🙂 I have a few things that need to be taken care of like the garden hehehehe not really sure if the weather will be good enough to work in the garden, and a few chores around the house.
I was out for the day so I picked up some Broccoli 🙂 to make this simple dish for lunch. I had made enough soups this week so it was time to change the Menu for today. I found this delicious Broccoli recipe a while back from a Greek Chef I follow, and I just had to try it today. I haven’t used my oven since Tuesday, and was a bit hesitant at first but I told myself “you will have to use it sometime” and I did, and it worked Woohoo. 🙂 The dish was ready in just under 40 minutes and it is amazing…I hope you try it and if you do let me know your thoughts 🙂
ROASTED BROCOLLI AU GRATIN WITH YOGURT
- 1 Broccoli Head chopped into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder or 1 Garlic Clove
- 2 cups of Greek Yogurt
- 2 medium size Eggs
- 3/4 Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash Broccoli thoroughly and drain, cut into small bite size. Place into a large pot with water and salt. Boil for about 10 minutes…don’t over boil, it needs to be a bit crunchy.
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients and mix.
- Take a medium size baking dish and place Broccoli, then pour the yogurt mixture on top.
- If you have any cheese left over sprinkle on top. Pre-heat oven at 180 and cook for 30 minutes and until golden brown. (The time is based on my oven)