Salmon, what can I possibly say about this besides that it is so healthy to eat. Packed with Proteins, Vitamins, Minerals, healthy healthy healthy! My husband and I are really not big on eating fish, but he does enjoy eating fried or baked Sardines once in a while, and he is sipping a glass of Ouzo. Me, nope I don’t eat fried fish, and definitely not a Ouzo person, 😉 I stick to the Salmon, Shrimps, Tuna, Calamari, thinking if I left something out that I do eat. Nope, that’s about it. 🙂
This is a great recipe if you love Salmon so easy and so delicious. Just add this tasty sauce and bake…great for quick lunch or dinner. You can also use this recipe in a lovely green salad. Let the Salmon cool completely then just separate into small pieces add into your salad and a bit of Olive Oil and it is ready to eat.
I love salads and one thing I always do even if I am adding a Salad dressing, I always add a bit of Olive Oil into my salads.
HONEY & MUSTARD GLAZED SALMON
- 2 pieces of fresh Salmon
- 3 tablespoons Mustard
- 2 cloves of Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Dill chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Honey
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- In a small bowl add Mustard and Honey, combine.
- Then add the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Toss in the garlic minced.
- Toss in the dill and whip all the ingredients, so that it becomes a nice smooth sauce.
- In a small baking pan add 1 piece of aluminum foil and then place in the Salmon.
- Brush the sauce on both sides of the Salmon. Bake Salmon for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.