I love salad dressings, they always gives your food and tastebuds a special surprise. 🙂 This is a very old salad dressing recipe which I have made quite often. What makes this dressing even stronger is that once all the ingredients are combined it needs to be set aside for about a week. Once opened the dressing becomes a wonderful explosion of taste, the combination of Cinnamon, Lemon and Coriander packed in a jar with Olive Oil. 🙂
This dressing is not only used for salads, but can transform into a delicious baste for poultry, meats and fish while grilling or oven baking. I use it on salads and I also use it to marinade chicken overnight…:)
HOMEMADE OLIVE OIL & LEMON DRESSING (LADOLEMONO)
- 4 Lemons
- 5 tablespoons of Cooking Salt
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon of Sweet Paprika Powder
- 1 tablespoon of Coriander
- 1 Large Jar
- Boil lemons in water for 15 minutes…drain water and set aside to cool.
- With a fork or knife make deep holes into the lemons.
- Add all the ingredients into a large jar and set aside in a cool place for a week. You can then enjoy a wonderful salad dressing. 🙂