How are things with everyone? I hope you are all having a good week so far. 🙂 It has been a busy one for me, I have not be able to get half of what needs to be done off my to-do-list. 🙂 My voice has slowly started to return!! everyone is starting to hear me again, and not just a whisper. It is a bit frustrating when you are trying to explain a topic to someone and they can’t hear you..:(
Anyway, on to the recipe of the day, so this is a very simple 1-2-3 step recipe for Olive lovers. I enjoy the darker Olives more than the Green ones, this because the Green Olives to me are not as ripe as the darker ones. (This is my opinion) Actually, I have never come across Green Olives that have not been marinated in vinegar, does anyone know if there are any? I did search on the net for some information but I couldn’t find any, If anyone knows of any please let me know..:)
Have a good day everyone!! 🙂
GREEK OLIVE TAPENADE
- 1 cup Olives drained, sliced and pitted
- 1 teaspoon Capers
- 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice or less
- 1 teaspoon Cognac
- Slice and pit Olives and place into a blender,
- along with the Capers. Blend on high speed,
- and start to slowly add a bit of Olive Oil,
- and lemon juice. Continue by adding in the salt and pepper,
- and the last step is to add the teaspoon of Cognac.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour and then serve. This delicious little treat can be kept in the fridge for one week if placed in a glass bowl and covered with plastic wrap.