I hope everyone is doing well. I would like to thank everyone for the lovely comments and emails I received for my last post. 🙂 I am so sorry I was not able to respond earlier but I was contacted to work on a small project this week and it was so exciting. I had such a great time working again, it was so good to be out there in the working world…being unemployed really takes a toll…believe me! But I do have another 2 day small project set up again for next week which I am happy about 🙂 this one involves food. 🙂
So, I am back with this wonderful pasta dish full of vegetables and cheeses. 🙂 Who doesn’t love pasta, I think I can say that most of us do and this one is one of those dishes that is prepared rather quickly, To make things even easier here is a tip, I usually have all the veggies chopped or diced from the previous day and placed in plastic bags, so this way all I have to do is boil the pasta and make my sauce. 🙂
Simple enough 🙂
FUSILLI PASTA TOPPED WITH VEGGIES
- 350 grams Fusilli Pasta boiled
- 1/2 Leek chopped
- 100 gram Mushrooms chopped
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- 300 grams Vegetable Stock
- 250 grams Cooking Cream
- 1/4 cup Peas
- 2 tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 1 fresh Scallion chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Boil Fusilli Pasta as suggested on box.
- Cut leek into four pieces and wash thoroughly.
- Slice and chop into smaller pieces.
- In a large skillet add olive oil, leek and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice pepper
- Toss pepper into skillet.
- Slice mushrooms, toss into skillet.
- Defrost peas before cooking.
- Add peas and stir.
- Pour vegetable stock and cooking cream, stir.
- Add in 2 tablespoons of Cream Cheese…
- Add pasta into skillet and cook until sauce has thickened. Once it’s ready add into a bowl and top with parmesan cheese and scallions.