Mushrooms are on top of my food list and this recipe is my favorite..I had some in the fridge and due to the holiday season, I didn’t have a chance to make them with so much turkey and pies etc. I decided to wait a few days, for a nice evening appetiser along with a nice glass of wine.
So, since my mom is leaving this weekend I thought it would be nice to enjoy the evening with a few appetisers and this one was on top of my cooking list for today. They came out a bit on the darker side because the mushrooms I used were a darker shade but the taste is just divine. As for the dip I only used plain yogurt!! 🙂
I hope you enjoy this recipe!!!
FRIED MUSHROOM PATTIE APPETIZERS
- 500 grams of Mushrooms chopped
- 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 4 tablespoons of All Purpose Flour
- 1 onion grated
- Parsley chopped
- Pinch of Salt
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Wash and dry Mushrooms
- Chop into small pieces.
- Thinly chop Parsley
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients except for the Vegetable Oil that will be needed for frying.
- Combine all the ingredients. Set the mixture aside for about 1/2 hour before you start to shape and fry. 🙂
- Add the oil into a frying pan and warm up the oil…(I used 2 spoons to make this longer version of a patty instead of one). Fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Make your favorite dip and just enjoy. I used Yogurt and it was delicious.