I woke up very early this morning, to take Charlie for a very early morning walk. And to avoid the hot weather that we will be having today and for the next few days. We don’t have aircon so baking is definitely not an option when it is hot!.
Alright, and yes this is another flourless recipe. I am starting to really enjoy the flourless recipes that I am preparing lately. When I prepare this recipe I usually always add flour. This time I omitted the flour and just worked with the other ingredients, like for exampleeee I substituted cooking cream with low-fat Greek yogurt. It turned out just as good as if you were to use cream. I rarely use cream in my recipes and especially heavy cooking cream.
Zucchini, some love it and some don’t but I have spoken to and have met people that are growing Zucchini in their gardens but don’t really know how to cook Zucchini besides just basically boiling. Well, there are so many wonderful recipes that Zucchini is used in either grated or sliced, so I am sharing another great Zucchini recipe that will definitely make a difference and have them coming back for more!!! 🙂
Have a great day everyone!! Stay Safe
Crustless Zucchini Quiche with Greek Yogurt Recipe
- 4 Zucchini sliced
- 1 Leek White part (chopped)
- Olive OIl
- 3 Fresh Tomatoes grated
- ¼ cup Dill You can add less Dill
- ¼ cup Greek Low Fat Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Dark Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese or any salty cheese you prefer
- 1 Red Bell Pepper chopped
- Pepper optional
- In a large pot add in olive oil chopped leek and tomatoes.
- Add-in sliced zucchini and cook for 10 minutes
- Add-in chopped bell pepper
- and dill. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes
- Add into a bowl the greek yogurt, eggs whisk ingredients. Top zucchini with cheddar cheese and parmesan. Pour egg mixture over zucchini.
- pre-heat oven to 180 and cover baking pan with aluminum foil. Make a few holes with a fork
KALI MAS OREXI!! 🙂