I remember when we were still living in the states both my mom and I loved going into NYC, to spend the day shopping at Macy’s, Bloomingdales, etc :). During the day we would stop over at this coffee shop named Chock full o’ Nuts to enjoy a great cup of coffee. 🙂 They had these big booths that you could sit in and relax for a while. I always loved having dessert my absolute favorite was their Cheesecake. They had the Cheesecake on the counter in a large glass cake stand, yum yum!! I’m not even sure if they made the cheesecake or they just ordered it from some other bakery…:) (I was 14 at the time I was interested in going shopping not finding out if they baked the cake or not hahhaha). Ohhhh my to be honest it was delicious!!! each bite was wonderful that creamy texture uhhhh, I always looked forward to going into the city this was a 3 times a month to shopping spree with mom and indulge that great piece of Cheesecake.
Now, I know Cheesecakes are suppose to be eaten during Summer, but I like doing things a bit differently, enjoying food all year round. 🙂 This recipe needs no baking so in about 3 to 4 hours depending on your refrigerator it’s ready to eat! 🙂
- 1 1/2 cup of Digestive Cookies
- 1/2 cup of Melted Butter
- Cheese Cake Filling:
- 3 1/2 cups of Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- Fruit for topping
- Add cookies into blender and blend.
- Melt butter
- Add melted butter into cookie mix
- Take a baking pan and add in the mix. Start slowly by pressing down and around the pan and smooth out so it is even on the bottom and sides.
- This is condense cream, whip until fluffy.
- Add in the sugar powder and whip
- Add heavy cream mix into cream cheese and continue to whip until nicely combined.
- Fold into ready crust and put in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 hours. Top with fruit once the cheesecake is ready to cut.