Hello 🙂 I hope you are all doing well….I am sorry I haven’t posted these past few days, I have had this ongoing headache that just wouldn’t go away. 🙁 I am feeling better today so I was finally able to write this very short post about this luscious Chocolate Dessert. It took me approximately 20 minutes to put it together and then about 1/2 in the fridge, one thing that I wanted to mention is that the texture to this dessert is much smoother than the Chocolate Spread I posted last week.
With the constant heatwaves we are having, and the headache that just wouldn’t go away I wasn’t able to make anything that needed more time to prepare so by making this quick recipe and just popping in the fridge was the best idea for something sweet. 🙂
CHOCOLATE MOUSSE AFTER DINNER DESSERT
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 cups Baking or Bitter Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Butter
- Beat eggs and sugar in a mixer,
- until you see this egg batter, and set aside.
- In a small sauté pan add in the chocolate and butter and stir until melted.
- Once the chocolate has melted start to slowly pour in the egg batter,
- and continue to stir.
- Fill a pastry bag with the chocolate, and cut off the tip of the bag so that you can start to filling process. (If you don’t have pastry bags that is not a problem)
- Place into fridge for 1/2 to cool, I do hope that you enjoy this recipe 🙂