Hello there!! How was everyones weekend? I have been checking out the new Food Trends for this Fall, and there were so many that I was so overwhelmed that I stopped reading and went to the kitchen and made this Chocolate creamy, luchious, delight that just melts at each bite. 🙂
As I was writing up this post it was raining outside and when it finally stopped there was this beautiful rainbow. I wanted to upload the picture I took of the rainbow because the colors were just so bright and amazing. Unfortunately my phone is very old and kind of crashed on me again, so I uploaded this picture instead. I just wanted to share this lovely photo with you so that you could smile, if your day has or has not started off well. This is Ionian side of Greece with the beautiful blue sea colors and skies, this is Parga, Greece, 🙂 My best friend lives close by to this beautiful area….:)
Day dreaming again I should get back to the recipe….:)
CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE WITH A OREO COOKIE CRUST
- Oreo Cookie Crust
- 1 1/2 cups of Oreo Cookies crushed
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 3/4 cup Butter
- Cream Cheese Filling
- 3/4 cup grams Chocolate Baking Bar
- 4 cups Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Add cookies into the food processor,
- turn on high speed and crush. 🙂
- Melt butter and add into crusted cookies
- along with the 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- I like to pat down the crust with this little bowl, and my hands.
- Add into the food processor the ingredients for the filling,
- and blend on medium to high speed.
- Add filling into ready crust and spread evenly.
- Place into fridge for about 3 hours before cutting. 🙂 Top with Whip Cream if you desire. 🙂