I am a huge fan of tennis and Rafa’s!! 🙂 who ever enjoys tennis would know who he his..:), I played tennis most of my life and would have continued to play if I wasn’t hit by a car a couple of years ago…but that’s another story and I won’t go into that now, I am fine no issues with my arm I just can’t play anymore.
Anyway, once the tennis season starts I am in front of the tv rooting for Rafa, and I kind of really get involved in the whole match by jumping when Rafa wins and maybe a bit of yelling after all I am a fan. hahaha 🙂 🙂 🙂 Since the season has started I enjoy making appetisers to eat while I am watching the match or matches. I do enjoy watching other tennis players like Federer, Dimitrov Murray, Wawrinka, Tsonga Goffin, F. Fognini, Baghatis and many more.
So, this is one appetiser that I enjoy making, the combination of the sun dried tomatoes with olive oil, soooo yummy and one more appetiser which I will post later Oven Baked Feta Cheese. 🙂 Both delicious and quick I hope you enjoy this recipe 🙂
BRUSCHETTA WITH SUN DRIED TOMATOES
- 1 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves optional
- 150 grams of Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of Oregano
- Sugar a pinch
- Add tomatoes into a multi blender or a hand grind.
- Continue by adding the salt, sugar and 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Add in half of the olive oil, garlic. Since I am not a fan of garlic I added garlic for the others who enjoy eating garlic.
- Cut a nice piece of bread homemade if possible 🙂 warm out of the oven add olive oil, tomato paste and top off with the rest of the oregano.