How have you been? I have been trying to make some changes to my blog for the past few days. it hasn’t worked out. I never was or ever will be a tech wiz. Honestly, I followed every tutorial and I still just don’t get. I thought I would give it a try on my own and see what comes out but it was way too exhausting. So, I decided to leave the blog as-is for now. 🙂
I wanted to thank those who have been sending me messages these past few days. I really didn’t think anyone was actually trying out the recipes I have been posting. Yes, that’s right I didn’t believe it! The feedback was amazing and made me very happy.
Have you ever tried Broccoli Pesto? Did you know that you can make Broccoli Pesto? Yes? No? hmmmm, either way, if you enjoy eating Broccoli, this recipe is definitely a must-try recipe. I thought to myself Broccoli, wow this should be interesting to try!! and believe me I was so surprised, this is extremely tasty. 🙂 Who would have thought that Broccoli would taste this good!!
Have a great week everyone!!
Broccoli Pesto with Pasta Seashells
- 1 Broccoli Head Cut into smaller pieces
- 25 grams Cashews
- 25 grams Pistachio Nuts
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tbsp Hot Chili Flakes
- 1/2 stalk Mint
- Stems of Dill, Parsley, Mint
- Add the ingredients into a blender or food processor
- Pour in the Olive Oil, blend on high speed for 3 minutes
- Toss in the Chili Peppers and blend on high speed for 5 minutes
- Add in additional Olive Oil if you want the Pesto to be a slightly thinnner
- Add Pesto into hot pasta and enjoy!