Ok it’s Friday!! end of the week, major tennis match today Rafa and Novak hmmmm let’s see what happens there. The other day I was watching the match between Rafa and De Potro I was screaming so loud that I lost my voice for a while..:) I have mentioned before that I am a fan but that’s it…I was chatting with a blogger friend the other day because I read in one of her posts that some have lost/taken their lives over a sports match. I was so upset when I read that post, because I believe that you should love, follow and enjoy sports and it should end there, when its over life must go back to normal, if that is working, going to school or whatever each person on this planet does on a daily basis.
So, back to these bite size sandwiches, and of course I forgot to mention that today is Friday and my cheat day from dieting…Woo hooo hahhaha….I am going to cheat by having these mini sandwiches 🙂 and maybe maybe just a few chips 🙂…this is basically all I want to eat after a whole week of steamed Veggies and Chicken. Now, if you have a recipe to make homemade Olive Tapa go ahead and use it, I didn’t make the Olive Tapenade I added into this recipe, I found a ready made version at the store and just that into the other ingredients. I found this recipe many years ago, while reading a greek cooking magazine named “Kala Mageiremata” which translates into “Good Cooking:” what a delicious combination. 🙂 Let me know if you like this!! 🙂
Have a great weekend everyone!!! 🙂
BITE SIZE TUNA & OLIVE SPREAD SANDWICHES
- 5 tablespoons of Tuna canned in water
- 4 tablespoons of Ketchup
- 4 tablespoons of Olive Tapenade
- 4 tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- Finely chopped Lettuce
- Whole Wheat Sliced Bread
- Add Tuna into a large bowl,
- continue by adding in the Olive tapa which I did not make I bought a small jar from the market.
- Add in the Mayo, and you can use light Mayo for this recipe. 🙂
- Add Ketchup and mix until thoroughly combined. 🙂
- Take a slice of bread and cut off the core, place a few pieces of lettuce onto the bread and then add a few spoons of the spread.