A simple recipe to make and enjoy for lunch, snack, and even dinner. Today is a bit of a busy day, so I don’t have much time in the kitchen. I needed to make something quick, tasty, and these chicken nuggets were the best option. 🙂
BITE SIZE CHICKEN NUGGETS (KOTOBOUKIES)
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 3 medium Eggs
- 2 cups Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Pecorino or Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoons Basil
- 1 tablespoon Oregano Optional
- Add into the breadcrumbs the ingredients except for the cheese and mix.
- Add in the cheese and combine.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs. Then start dipping the chicken pieces into the egg and then into the breadcrumbs.
- I prepared my chicken nuggets and have placed in the fridge for a few hours. I oven bake the chicken nuggets, so in order for them not to stick to the bottom of your baking dish, either grease or use baking paper.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with a nice dip and enjoy.