As a Vegetarian it’s difficult for me at times to prepare meals with meat. Since my hubby is not a Vegetarian I have to add meat meals into my weekly meal planner. So, over the weekend I made these Beef Hamburgers with Soy and Worcestershire Sauce. What I’ve done is combine all the ingredients and I added Soy Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce and marinated the meat overnight. Writing Worcestershire Sauce is challenging, I dare anyone to say it quickly 10 times.
I often wonder how others get that perfectly rounded shape. Sometimes my patties are loosely formed and other times I use the Hamburger stacker and yet I still can’t seem to get it right. So, what am I doing wrong? Each time after grilling or baking it comes out the exact same shape, smaller and definitely not perfectly rounded. Does anyone else have the same problem? I would love to hear some feedback 🙂
It’s Wednesday and things don’t seem to be going my way. The laptop is on the blink, I even took Charlie for a walk and realized that my sweatpants had a hole in them. I mean seriously!! I forgot my keys at the front door. Oh and of course my coffee machine was not working this morning. Let’s see did I forget anything? Is anyone else out there having a difficult day or week?
BTW the Mayo is Vegan hehehehehe
Take care everyone 🙂
Beef Hamburger Recipe with Soy and Worcestershire Sauce
- 500 grams Beef ground meat
- ⅓ Leek finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp Parsley finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 2 pieces Toast bread crustless
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Add ingredients and use your hands to combine. Resting time overnight in the fridge.
- Divide into four pieces and roll into thick patties. Use thumb to make an indention in the middle of each pattie.
- Bake for 25 min at 180. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings
KALI MAS OREXI!! 🙂