Hey there foodies,
Omelets were only for breakfast in the past and still are don’t get me wrong. Omelets have evolved into something more than just a breakfast meal but a meal for lunch and dinner. These quick recipes are a great idea when you really can’t think of anything to put together quickly.
I used frozen vegetables for this recipe, but you can use fresh ones if you have some in your garden or store-bought. The supermarket was all out of peppers so I remembered the frozen pack I had at home. I threw in a few eggs and fresh dill (of course there would be dill) and popped into the oven and I was done for dinner. I also added cubed potatoes that were marinated with olive oil and smoked paprika pepper to give the omelet a smokey taste. But you can use any shape or size of potatoes in this omelet.
I’ve been daydreaming lately and doing a lot of it. I think I have lost my mojo and can’t get back into the swing of things. I keep spending time looking at travel vloggers and where they are traveling off to this summer. The latest videos that I have been watching are about Italy, the Almafi Coast. Anyway else a daydreamer? Where would you like to be now?
Have a nice weekend everyone!! 🙂
- 8 eggs large
- 5 potatoes chopped and cubed
- 1½ cups frozen vegetables 10-ounce package
- dill finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika powder
- Preheat oven to 180. Chop and cube potatoes, marinated in olive oil and smoked paprika powder. Toss and into the pan.
- Finely chop dill or any herb of your choice and add to the pan. Stir and cook until vegetables and potatoes are tender.
- Beat 8 eggs and pour into the pan. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes. Serve hot
KALI MAS OREXI!! 🙂